Tuesday 8 July 2014

July - On My Needles

It looks like I have a crazy amount of projects on the go but there is a method to my craziness.  Each of these knits have long, easy knitting sections and each of them have tricky sections that I need to pay attention to so I rotate between them depending on when and where I am knitting.
My collection of knitting bags!!  All made by me.
Sweet Georgia DK yarn - Coral - swatching for a summery cardigan.
Tanis Fiber Arts Yarn - Green Label - starting with the sleeves for an I Heart Cardigan


Toe-up Two at a time socks for me
Changing these to top-down two-at-a-time socks for me.  I want to see which way I like better for knitting socks.

Striped Trap . . . adding a few rows each day

The next 3 projects are all re-knits from items I previously knit but didn't really wear.
Sweet Tee - re- knit the same pattern but I changed the band colour from pink to blue and added 3 inches of length.

Sweet tee . . . . .actually I just finished this but have to get more photos.

Top-down shrug being converted into a cardigan.  I knit this several years ago as a shrug but I just don't feel very comfortable wearing it. So I'm adding lots of length till it becomes a cardigan and I frogged a baby sweater that doesn't fit my kids any more to get enough yarn.

This used to be  tank top.  It's now going to be another summery cardigan.  The yarn is Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino .  The pattern is Zappan Tee.
I'm not taking the time to link to the individual projects but if you would like more details please check out my project page on Ravelry.   Happy summer knitting!  I'm off to a cottage for a week so lots of lake knitting happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment