Thursday 23 October 2014

I Heart Cardigan Finished

Pattern:  I Heart Cardigan  by Tanis Lavallee
Yarn: Tanis Fiber Arts Yarn - Green Aran Weight - Colour: Plum
Modifications: sleeve length 19" otherwise knit according to the pattern.

I finished this just before the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend and I wore it all weekend.  I wore it on the beach, for a hike, to supper.  It is just so comfortable to wear.


My photographer on our beach walk


Back cable detail

Looks a bit short here but I'm wearing a tunic length blouse.

Great Blue Heron on the beach in front of my parent's house.


I absolutely love this sweater!  The pattern is written perfectly for me.  The yarn from TFA is so nice to knit with.  The colour is incredible.  I can see myself making this pattern again . . .maybe with a different cable pattern on it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment