Tuesday 18 November 2014

Natalie Tunic Top - Pattern by Liola Designs

Natalie Tunic by Liola Patterns
Fabric: Cotton voile purchased at my local Fabricland






I love this pattern.  For my muslin version I made a straight medium.  For this version I graded into a small at the bust and then extended the length to a tunic length. I followed this tutorial for making a tunic length.  It is the perfect layering top.  I love the sleeve tabs that hold the sleeves at 3/4 length (which I didn't take a picture of).  In the warmer temperatures of fall it was great just on it's on and now that the weather is colder I can layer this top under a cardigan and also wear it with a scarf.  I've already made another one that I need to get pictures of.

If you want to make one yourself go to the Indie Sew website for your own version of the Natalie Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment