Sunday 22 February 2015

Magic with Sticks

Today my cousin and her husband and their dog came over for lunch.  I haven't seen them since their wedding in August so it was so nice to catch up with them.  My kids were enthralled with Chewie, their dog.

The conversation turned to knitting as my cousin is just learning how to knit.  She has knit a headband for herself and is now working on a baby blanket for a friend.  What a great way to start!

Her husband said he is fascinated by knitting that is just seems like "magic with sticks!" I loved it.  It is magic.
You take a ball of string . . . or yarn and use 2 needles and with the right manipulation you end up with something wearable, something to keep you warm and cozy and beautiful too!

  It is magic.  Enjoy your magic knitting time tonight.  I know I will!

P.S. Yarn pictured above is Mythic Yarn - available on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment