Sunday 26 April 2015

Me-Made-May 2015

I first found about Me-Made-May on May 1st last year.  I watched eagerly as everyone posted up their daily pictures or weekly summaries.  I think is what started my sewing spree last year.  I have made clothing for over 20 years now but not everyday wearable garments.  This past year I have been sewing clothing that would be appropriate for wearing to work, and also comfortable to wear to work.  So this year I'm excited to participate in  me-made-may'14 .



 'I, (Christa, www.lakeknit.blogspot.ca), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear a handmade outfit each work day and handmade tops and sweaters on the weekend for the duration of May 2015'

I will post some photos of the outfits I'm wearing but I'm not making any promises of how many or how often. I look forward to sewing what everyone else has sewn or knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment